On September 22, Michael Cuccione Foundation Fundraising Gala was back at the Italian Cultural Centre! It also happens to land on Gloria’s 60th birthday! The Michael Cuccione Foundation is celebrating 23 years of making a difference for babies and children suffering with cancer through ‘The Michael Cuccione Childhood Cancer Research Program at the Child and Family Research Institute at BC Children’s Hospital. The Research Team continues to make great strides to improve the quality of life for children with cancer through less invasive and friendlier treatments. We are seeing more children’s lives being saved as a result of this important program.
23rd year Michael Cuccione Foundation Fundraising Gala
- Sri Lanka imposes emergency after deadly attacks
- Sri Lanka attacks carried out by suicide bombers - investigator
- Incumbent Poroshenko concedes defeat in Ukrainian race
- Comedian favorite to win Ukranian election as voters head to polls
- Death toll rises after Easter blasts in Sri Lanka
- Death toll in Congo boat accident rises to 40