On September 22, Michael Cuccione Foundation Fundraising Gala was back at the Italian Cultural Centre! It also happens to land on Gloria’s 60th birthday! The Michael Cuccione Foundation is celebrating 23 years of making a difference for babies and children suffering with cancer through ‘The Michael Cuccione Childhood Cancer Research Program at the Child and Family Research Institute at BC Children’s Hospital. The Research Team continues to make great strides to improve the quality of life for children with cancer through less invasive and friendlier treatments. We are seeing more children’s lives being saved as a result of this important program.
23rd year Michael Cuccione Foundation Fundraising Gala
- Taiwan unveils first same-sex marriage draft bill
- Three UK Conservatives quit party in protest at "disastrous Brexit"
- Russia warns U.S.: keep missiles out of Europe
- Vatican to hold first-ever sex abuse conference
- Does Islamic State still pose a threat?
- Death toll from Bangladesh fire climbs to at least 70