The showers are expected to carry over to Tuesday afternoon, before subsiding into a mix of sun and clouds. Wednesday and Friday are expected to stay dry, while Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday all pose a chance of showers. Vancouverites should also expect slightly cooler temperatures through the course of the week. Today looks to be the warmest of the next seven days, with a high of 22°C, while Saturday and Sunday will be the coolest, with a high of 17°C. Nighttime temperatures will be slightly lower, with a high of 15°C and a low of 12°C.
Vancouver forecast calling for several days of rain this week
- Billionaire Bloomberg says he'll sell if he wins election
- Quarantined passengers disembark ship in Japan
- WHO reports 92 cases of human-to-human coronavirus cases outside China
- Wife of Lesotho's PM to face trial in March
- U.S. to give 'substantial financial support' for Ethiopian reforms
- Ashraf Ghani declared winner of Afghan presidential poll