Vancouver city council voted unanimously Tuesday to move ahead with a pilot project to reduce the speed limit on certain side streets to 30 km/h, down from 50 km/h. Council directed city staff to identify a local street or area in Vancouver for the pilot, and report back with an implementation strategy and proposed road design by later this year.
Vancouver council unanimously supports 30km/h speed-limit pilot project
- A Hanoi garment factory's Olympic transformation
- One man lost his whole family, now he wants justice
- No federal charges in NYPD chokehold death
- Suspect held in murder of US scientist in Greece: police
- Orphaned bear cub rescued and found new home
- Doctors reveal how they separated two-year-old conjoined twins