On July 22, 2018 Vicentini Cultural Society of British Columbia held their annual Family & Friend Summer picnic. There was a great lunch of pasta, sausage and polenta! The event featured zip lining, lawn games, soccer training sessions, soccer games, music and so much more. Maria Teresa Balbo Pagnan the president of the club were on site welcoming the crowd, as the day’s activities included music, food and games. The Vicentini Cultural Society of British Columbia was founded on the purpose to preserve the Italian heritage and culture by offering services and hosting events to bring together family and friends. This year’s event was once again successful at bringing the community together and spreading awareness.
Picnic 2018 Vicentini Cultural Society of British Columbia
- Sri Lanka imposes emergency after deadly attacks
- Sri Lanka attacks carried out by suicide bombers - investigator
- Incumbent Poroshenko concedes defeat in Ukrainian race
- Comedian favorite to win Ukranian election as voters head to polls
- Death toll rises after Easter blasts in Sri Lanka
- Death toll in Congo boat accident rises to 40