On July 22, 2018 Vicentini Cultural Society of British Columbia held their annual Family & Friend Summer picnic. There was a great lunch of pasta, sausage and polenta! The event featured zip lining, lawn games, soccer training sessions, soccer games, music and so much more. Maria Teresa Balbo Pagnan the president of the club were on site welcoming the crowd, as the day’s activities included music, food and games. The Vicentini Cultural Society of British Columbia was founded on the purpose to preserve the Italian heritage and culture by offering services and hosting events to bring together family and friends. This year’s event was once again successful at bringing the community together and spreading awareness.
Picnic 2018 Vicentini Cultural Society of British Columbia
- Taiwan unveils first same-sex marriage draft bill
- Three UK Conservatives quit party in protest at "disastrous Brexit"
- Russia warns U.S.: keep missiles out of Europe
- Vatican to hold first-ever sex abuse conference
- Does Islamic State still pose a threat?
- Death toll from Bangladesh fire climbs to at least 70