After an exceptionally dry March, some of those famous April showers on their way to the B.C. coast. In fact, many places stand to see more rain between now and the end of the week than they did through all of last month. And it’s not just rain that will be falling; a boost for spring skiing conditions is in the cards for the Coast Mountains and on Vancouver Island.
More rain next week than all of March combined
- A Hanoi garment factory's Olympic transformation
- One man lost his whole family, now he wants justice
- No federal charges in NYPD chokehold death
- Suspect held in murder of US scientist in Greece: police
- Orphaned bear cub rescued and found new home
- Doctors reveal how they separated two-year-old conjoined twins