Intervened on Radio Deejay, the former coach of the Italian National team Marcello Lippi has spoken of the resumption of the championships: “The present that we are living in is vomitevole, it pisses me. Continue to tell us that we must be united, but everyone thinks about kale his at both political and scientific. We are in 2020, let’s go on to Mars and we are not able to find a vaccine for the virus. Start with a football? Certain that you have to start with. Tell us a lot of time that we have to live with the virus and then because the football may not make the start? Now the virus has lost power, is not more like two months ago when we were swept up by a tsunami, is manageable in a different way the problem, hospitals can organize themselves and then why should not leave the football? On the football there is a demagogy, that is awesome. The football may like it or not, but professional football is an industry and should be treated as such.”
Lippi: “The present that we are living in is vomitevole, football is an industry and needs to restart”
- Brits crowd beaches despite warnings of COVID-19 resurgence
- Protests flare around the United States over Minneapolis killing
- U.S. cutting ties with World Health Organization
- Trump will 'revoke Hong Kong's preferential treatment'
- Zumba classes help shake off stress of coronavirus
- WHO launches alliance to share COVID-19 tools