It goes without saying, Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities in Canada (and the world). Being surrounded by epic scenery every single day is something most would envy, but when you’re living a busy lifestyle, it’s something you can easily take for granted. One of the most enjoyable ways to do that is to get on the water. We’re not talking about renting a kayak or paddleboard (although they’re great options), instead, stepping on board a local vessel to head out on a breathtaking sunset dinner cruise. Federico Fuoco invited us to come aboard The Queen of Diamonds, an annual tradition. The evening cruise included an Italian buffet dinner and dancing with live music featuring Federico Fuoco & Fire, while enjoying the sights and skyline of Vancouver’s Inner Harbour. It was a perfect opportunity to view Vancouver from a new perspective as you sail for 4 hours, catching a glimpse of the downtown skyline, the cruise ship terminal of Canada Place, the Mountains of the North Shore, Stanley Park, and much more.
Experience Vancouver with Federico’s Summer Night Cruise
- Al Shabaab militants attack hotel in Somali capital
- Kenyan coffee farmers grapple with low prices, climate change
- Ethiopia's Abiy gives a warning with his Nobel Prize
- Banksy's flying reindeer highlight Christmas homeless plight
- Banksy reindeer mural goes viral amid rough sleeping crisis
- The Ethiopia PM's warning at Nobel Prize ceremony