Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love and caring. It could be platonic love between friends, family love from a child to a parent or romantic love between partners. Even this year over 470 guests enjoyed the Valentine’s Day Dinner and Dance organized by Associazione Culturale Calabrese di Vancouver. For sure the Italian Cultural Centre was the place to be on Saturday February 9, 2019 for this event. This yearly event was organized to give couples and families from the community a chance to get together and go to celebrate Valentine’s Day – La festa d’amore. The beautifully decorated banquet hall welcomed guests who enjoyed an evening of music and dance provided by Gianni Fuoco, Christina Barbosa and Dance Force. This annual dinner and dance, which featured an antipasto menu, full course meal. An open bar, entertainment, dancing, raffle, prizes and more everything was offered at the highest level. One dollar from the cost of the tickets will be donated to Heart and Stroke Foundation. Overall, all of this Valentine’s fun at IL CENTRO was a great way to celebrate this festive time and we can’t wait to cover the next one. Warm wishes for a Happy Valentine’s Day from all us of IL MARCO POLO.
Associazione Culturale Calabrese Valentine’s Dinner and Dance
- Sri Lanka imposes emergency after deadly attacks
- Sri Lanka attacks carried out by suicide bombers - investigator
- Incumbent Poroshenko concedes defeat in Ukrainian race
- Comedian favorite to win Ukranian election as voters head to polls
- Death toll rises after Easter blasts in Sri Lanka
- Death toll in Congo boat accident rises to 40